The Gift of "Me" Time
If you don't think you're a good fit for journaling, think again. There are so many kinds of journals that there is bound to be one that fits your lifestyle.
The Journaling Styles that we will use in the Total Transformation Program are:
- Dream Journaling
- Vision Planning/ Dream Planning Journaling
- Self Reflective Journaling: A reflective journal is a perfect place to jot down some of life's biggest thoughts.
One of the greatest gifts we can give ourselves is the Gift of Time . . . " Me Time".
This is the time when you do whatever you'd like to.
- no chores, no work, no obligations.
- ONLY that which nourishes you honors your soul and recharges you at your core.
☛ What Feeds Your Soul?
☛ What are some things that you might enjoy doing during your "Me Time" ?
☛ What are Your Goals & Intentions for this Day?
☛ A Reason to Celebrate . . .
☛ Describe where you are right now.
☛ Write about a Dream that seems possible.
◆ Recall a moment of intense gratitude. ___________________________________________________
☛ Pick one item that really stands out from your Gratitude List, and write why you are TODAY especially grateful for it.
◆ Where does beauty exists in your life? ___________________________________________________
☛ How are you going to express your gratitude today? ___________________________________________________
" Aliveness . . .there's a recognition of something intangible that is always there in the background of awareness.
It's always with us, and yet we miss it as our attention is usually focused on things and events.
Aliveness is what can make life fulfilling, regardless of anything else. To be able to sense aliveness itself is a great gift.
In many ways all of our meditations are about aliveness - they're about being more fully alive. "
~ Mary and Richard Maddux
Meditation Oasis ~
Giving Yourself Permission to Let Go
Today we will practice letting go, as letting go is just that, this guided meditation practice and can facilitate profound healing.
Meditation written Les Raymond and read by Sara Raymond
You can choose how you want to Journal.
1. Print out the Journaling Pages
2. Or Copy and paste the Journaling Prompts into a Journaling App like Journey Cloud
3. Copy and Paste the Journaling Prompts into an Online Journaling Sites like: