“As if you were on fire from within.
The moon lives in the lining of your skin.”
~ Pablo Neruda ~
Gratitude Is The Best Attitude
You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. Self-care, by its nature, demands the action of loving-kindness.
Self-care, as true restoration of the body-mind energy, will eventually include:
- Mind Care
- Body Care
- Emotional Care
- Soul Care/ Taking Care of Your Spirit
- Relationships Care
- Community Care
- Take Care of the Planet
Journal your gratitude in your daily journaling exercises, note the things that you feel lucky to have.
Express Gratitude towards the people and experiences in your Life.
Make sure that you take time to break away from social media, and allow yourself to focus on the beauty of the moment.
1. Write in a journal on a daily basis. If you need to release pent-up emotion or anger built up within you or you’re seeking clarity from a confusing or unhappy situation, writing all of your thoughts down can be magical and therapeutic.
2. Start a compliments section in your Journal. Document the great things people say about you to read later.
3. Try something new in your living space.
4. Intentionally schedule “me time” on your calendar or planner.
5. Reward yourself for completing small tasks.
6. Try mindfulness exercises
1. Activate your self-soothing system. Stroke your own arm, or if that feels too weird, moisturize.
2. Declutter your wardrobe. Every month, pick three clothes that you haven't worn the last 6 months and give them away.
3. Forest bathe.
4. Swim in the Ocean / Lake. Visit a Hydro Spa.
5. Stay hydrated.
6. Get a massage.
7. Go hiking and spend some time in nature.
1. Cultivate Emotional Intelligence. Honour and Respect your Emotions - but also be aware that you CAN choose to LET THEM GO.
2. Develop the Habit of Gratitude.
3. Look at yourself in the mirror and imagine that you’re your best friend.
☛ What would you tell yourself right now?
4. Check in with your emotions. Sit quietly and just name without judgment what you’re feeling.
5. Allow yourself to fantasize and daydream.
Do one thing today just because it makes you happy.
6. Do something spontaneous.
1. Do something spontaneous.
2. Allow yourself to Fantasize & Daydream.
3. Buy some flowers that delight you.
4. Develop a relaxing evening ritual.
~ with Allie ~