“When we self-regulate well, we are better able to control the trajectory of our emotional lives and resulting actions based on our values and sense of purpose.”
~ Amy Leigh Mercree ~
It's Glorious To Be Here
1. Go cloud-watching. Lie on your back, relax, and watch the sky.
2. Take another route to work. Mixing up your routine in small ways creates new neural pathways in the brain to keep it healthy.
3. Find a new hobby, or revisit an old one.
4. Reward yourself for completing small tasks.
1. Give your body 10 minutes of Mindful Attention. Use the body scan technique you learned ( Inner Smile ) to check in with each part of your body.
2. Oxygenate by taking three deep breaths. Breathe into your abdomen, and let the air puff out your stomach and chest.
3. Put music on and Dance and Sing.
The core skills involved in Developing Emotional Intelligence:
1. Identify when are feelings your own and when are they distortion / bleed through from those around you
2. Use your own feelings as guidance to your Energy Alignment
3. Understand that feelings can change and develop as events unfold
4. Manage to stay open to the idea to react to others without emotional reactions clouding your decisions and actions
1. Go on a “Beauty Scavenger Hunt.” Find 5 unexpected beautiful things on your way.
2. Choose whom you spend your time with today. Your Vibe attracts your Tribe . . . . .
3. Light candles around the house.
4. Enjoy a home spa. Take a long, hot bath, light a candle, and pamper yourself.
5. Make a " Soul Songs" Playlist. Listen to your favourite songs often.
~ with Adriene ~
~ with Christen Reneé ~